Hello ladies and gents, how has your week been?
Mine has been great though I was a little bit down with stress and malaria but I am back and better
Over time I have met people who really do not believe that they can do some things, people who believe that some things are impossible for them to do or some positons can’t be occupied by them.
But my mum (great source of motivation for me) once told me that: the only difference between success and failure is your ability to see things the way God sees it.
Looking from human angle sometimes may be discouraging, but God is saying you are more than what you think you are.
Let’s look at this example: when Moses had to send the twelve to go and spy the land they were going, (NUMBERS 13:1 to 33)
Ten (10) out of twelve (12) saw themselves as grasshoppers in front of the giants {and we saw the giants, the son of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in OUR own sight as GRASSHOPPERS, and so we were in their sight … NUMBERS 13:33}
It was just Caleb that said, “let us go up at once and possess it; for we are well ABLE to POSSESS it”…NUMBERS13v30.
The other ten instilled fear into the children of Israel (NUMBERS14v1-2) and that is to tell us that if you move with people that doesn’t have good perception of themselves they pull you down.
Caleb saw himself and others the way God sees them and he had the mentality of “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. PHILLIPIANS4v13”…
What is your perception of you? Are you a GIANT or a GRASSHOPPER?
Are you a WINNER or a looser?
Are you a SUCCESS or a failure?
Change your perception of you and you will be surprised at what you can do. And guess what, the angle you stand determines how far you can see, if you are standing in a pit, obviously you cant see farther, but standing on a mountain or a rock…you can see wider and farther!!! stand on JESUS… He will show you who you are!!!
You are born to rule because there is a king in you!!!
Remember God made you in His own IMAGE and LIKENESS???
HAVE A WONDER FULL WEEKEND….
The weekend is going to be my birthday… I am so excited!!!
Much love,
Adenike Oladimeji

Advertisements

Posted by The Sent Nurse Adenike

I am The Sent Nurse,My real name is Adenike Oladmeji. I refer to myself as “the sent nurse” because I strongly believe I have an assignment not just as a regular nurse but to care for people in their lowest state beyond the physical needs. Also most of my patients fondly call me "the sent nurse"because of the way I have cared for them. The peculiarity of my profession for me is that it has moved beyond being just a nurse that takes care of the body, but one that takes care of the soul/mind and spirit of a human being. I care for the threefold man – the body, the soul/mind and the spirit. I am a very proud and enthusiastic registered nurse, and I currently practice with Roding Healthcare in Lagos, Nigeria. Added to my skill and expertise in taking care of your soul / mind, I am also a certified emotional intelligence, health/wellness and life coach. To further carry my message and passion for both my calling/profession and the three-fold man, I own a blog (www.thesentnurse.com) that focuses on faith and health related topics and discussions. I also speak at events, conferences and seminars, both Nationwide and Internationally. As an entrepreneur, I manage the operations of Ewaade beauty store (@ewaadebeautystore) , a beauty store that operates majorly via social media, providing quality cosmetics and beauty products to every female of all levels. At Ewaade beauty store, enhancing your true beauty is our goal because we believe there is no flaw in you (you are altogether beautiful). We provide you a balance of the best quality and cheapest prices.

9 Comments

1. I’m so motivated about this wonderful piece. it inspires me personally.

God bless the writer & publisher

Liked by 1 person

2. HBD in adv. Inspiring words

Liked by 1 person

3. Thanks for the enlightment. Your words are light. Happy birthday in advance to the deariest Oge in the world.

Liked by 1 person

4. Adenike Adewuyi July 14, 2016 at 1:40 pm

Thank God for His healing power. Happy BD in advanced. May God be with U and grant ur heart desires in this year new u are entering. With God Nothing shall be impossible. The first thing is to accept the truth of the matter not the fact. Fact are physical and easily acceptable by human being but the truth is God’s verdict abt a matter. God will grant us faith that move mountain and give us a large heart

Liked by 1 person

5. Nice 1 u got there, keep it up Ayaba Bell

Liked by 1 person

6. Hbd in advance nice words from u. Keep it up

Liked by 1 person

7. DON’T UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF
    One of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, saith
    unto him, There is a lad here, which hath five barley loaves,
    and two small fishes: but what are they among so many? John 6:8-9

Nobody knows your real capacity in life except the God who
    created you.

The five barley loaves and two small fishes that Andrew
    despised was what the Master multiplied and fed 5000 men
    (besides women and children) with and it was so much that
    twelve (12) baskets of fragments were picked up as left-over
    from the feeding. What a mystery!
    Human beings would always underrate, undermine and
    underestimate potential. The world’s evaluation of your life
    should, therefore, not intimidate you. What they feel about
    you should not infuriate you. Nobody knows your real
    capacity in life except the God who created you. You don’t
    even know your full potential; if you did, you would
    definitely behave differently.
    Thomas Edison (the famous inventor of the incandescent
    bulb and thousands of other inventions) failed mathematics
    in grade three and was classified as a mentally retarded
    child. He later on became the father of Mathematics and
    Physics. Benjamin Franklin stopped everything about formal
    education in grade two and later served as a menial worker
    in a printing press. Later on in life, he not only became one
    of the founding fathers of America, but a father in electricity
    and an outstanding Christian thinker that people of all ages
    keep quoting.

Bill Gates (the father of computers) dropped
    out of college to pursue his passion in Mathematics and
    computers. Today, he is bigger than institutions, spending
    millions of dollars daily on charities worldwide.
    A wise man once said, ‘What lies behind you is history, what
    lies before you is destiny. But these are both tiny matters
    compared to what lies within you.’ No examination has ever
    yet measured your potential. Refuse to be undervalued.

Remember this: nobody knows your real capacity in life
    except the God who created you.

1. Refuse to look down on yourself, no matter what you are
    currently passing through.
    2. Renew your mind through the study of the Word of God

Happy Birthday in Advance, Beautifully cute and pretty Princess.

Liked by 1 person

1. Oh my… this is why I like it when readers comment! Thanks for this piece #stillLearning. People should try and read other people’s comments on articles!!! Thanks so much