Can I still wish you a fulfilling second half of 2019? Lol
Permit me to ask you, what have you been up to? How are you doing with your goals?
I hope you have not abandoned your new year resolutions yet?
So, why are evaluations important?
Ok, I am done with questioning, I am here to tell you why you have to evaluate yourself, your goals, your progress and everything that can be evaluated.
I set a few goals last December and I have been able to achieve a part of it (I am excited about it)
However, that’s not all I set out to do for the year
I went through an evaluation process at the end of the first half of the year and I realized that, for me to achieve the other part of my goals and be where I desire to be I have to try a new approach, put more effort, relearn and unlearn some things
So, in July, I started putting in the work, went for training that can facilitate quick achievement of one of my goals and as a result, I am making progress
Evaluation is a process of examining an event, person or program in order to determine what is working, what is not and generate a way forward- (Adenike et al) lol
Here is why you need to sit down to evaluate your life and progress:
- Because “An unexamined life is not worth living”- According to Albert Einstein.
- This process gives a deeper insight into the ideas or actions that are less productive.
- This critical analysis helps you to appreciate what is working and strengthens your confidence to keep it up
- Evaluation aids rebranding as a result of critical analysis because it can open your eyes to an entirely new opportunity
- Honest self-evaluation helps you to identify the way forward and as a result, you make tremendous progress
- A thorough evaluation plays a major role in the achievement of your goals
- Self-appraisal/progress appraisal helps you to maximize your time by cutting out unyielding efforts/steps
- It will help you to work smart, boost your performance, productivity, and profitability
Today, I am challenging you to evaluate your goals, steps, and results
My dear, if all you’ve done has brought you to where you are now, are you sure it is enough to take you to where you desire to be?
Is it enough to yield your desired result?
Evaluation is done by sitting down to critically analyze yourself, your process and your progress/results. This means that you would be asking yourself some questions, for example:
What is my goal? what have I been able to achieve so far? How did I get here? what is working for me? what do I need to stop doing? What should I do more? what is stopping me from achieving my goal? What is the way forward?
If you are the one asking yourself, then you have to be honest and sincere with yourself. If not, you would be deceiving yourself.
But if you need someone to walk you through the evaluation process in order to maximize the remaining part of the year, send me an email now (email@example.com) or click here
to schedule a session with me
I can help you gain clarity, unstuck and become more productive.
If you found it helpful, share with your friends.
Lots of Love,
Your Wholesome Life Coach.