LESSONS I LEARNT FROM LEKE ALDER (LETTER TO JACK AND JILL)
I hope you had great 2015? if you think you didn’t gain or achieved anything…still thank God for life because that gives us hope of a better tomorrow. 2015 will be great
I’m a faithful follower of @lekealder on twitter and I learnt few lessons from his letters to both jack and jill.
Here are the lessons I learnt which I think some other people will benefit from.( letter to jack- male|guys|men)
- it’s not the beauty of a wife that keeps a man from straying, it’s self-discipline
- you need discipline before and after marriage
- pray for a woman who cares about you, who sees your success as her success and her success as yours
- love is a friendship of the heart
- Learn to take responsibility for a natural consequences of your action… Be a man
- if you can’t afford the home of your own it just means you’re not ready for marriage… get your own home
- don’t marry what you can’t afford
- Nothing is as depressive as being locked up for eternity in a marriage with someone you don’t like
- if you loose a good woman, go and beg her; woo her back, before another comes to take your place
- loving takes effort. Loving is responsibility. Just try, that’s all it takes.
- when you want to choose a marriage partner, think of the future not just now and certainly not just for sex.
- A bad marriage starts with the wrong choice of partner… not because they are bad people but just bad for each other.
- if character can make someone beautiful, a deficiency of it can make someone patently ugly. character is beauty!
- you have to become successful before you become successful…lesson learnt from Joseph. he was successful even as a slave!
- Tolerating in courtship what you can’t accommodate in marriage is a creative process for pain and anger
- manhood is not emotionlessness. It is not a lack of empathy. A man lacking in empathy is psychopathic
- if you can’t trust someone don’t marry the someone
- Responsibility defines a man , not virility.
- As per your wife, if you want to be a man who “hit it first”, the women you hit first , who will marry them?
- it is not where you start that matters. it is your determination to keep going, to keep pushing, on the inside of you
- will you be ready for your opportunity when the time comes
- your determination to succeed will impact your girlfriend’s love for you…let’s be real
thanks and I hope guys will follow uncle Leke Alder on twitter just to check his letters.
Happy new year in advance… much love from ADENIKE