THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
Just like the person that nominated me, I am super excited about this nomination. InspiritByGrace nominated me for “The Mystery Blogger Award”…. I am literally dancing 💃 (lol)
Here are the rules of the award:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog’.
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird/funny question(specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Here we go,
I really appreciate InSpiritByGrcae for this nomination; I didn’t see anything like this coming (at least not this year). Thanks so much ma.
InSpiritByGrace is an awesome writer, she shares real touching and motivating stories directed towards encouraging people.
CREATOR OF THE AWARD
The award was created by Okoto Enigma . Okoto created this award because according to her, there are many great blogs that deserves recognition! She decided to call this award ‘the Mystery Blogger Award’ so as to name it after her name-‘Enigma’ which means ‘mystery’. Great, yeah ?
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I love to talk (lol)… Don’t think I am talkative though but I love to pass information that I have and fully understand across to people, I like to encourage people and I love to say my view/opinions when necessary. I don’t talk uncontrollably though, I sure know when to keep quiet!
- I Love to see people in good state of health, I have fallen sick (both acutely and chronically) so I know what it means to be on the sick bed where one will be at the mercy of people even to perform the activities of daily living. Because I know that major disease conditions can be prevented, I decided to share prevention techniques to people and whenever I meet a sick person I give my best care and contribute to their quick recovery.
- I could be a perfectionist o, I pay attention to the littlest detail… if I arrange my space and you tamper with it, just make sure you arrange it the way you meet it which is sometimes difficult hence I will know my space has been tampered with (my mum and siblings know this) lol!
MY ANSWER TO THE QUESTIONS ASKED BY INSPIRITBYGRACE:
- What is your love language? :😍 Give me undivided attention and shower me some gifts🎁🎁
- What do you love most about blogging? Ha, plenty… It makes me do continuous reading and research hence helping me to unlearn, learn and relearn per time.
- Which is your go to: Water, carbonated drinks, Alcohol, ice cream or Fruit Juice?… Water all the way
- If you had a chance to change something about yourself what would it be?👉 My Nose though, I like pointed nose (lol)
- What’s your most embarrassing moment (weird question) just for laughs? My most embarrassing moment was when my one of my heel sandal strap cut while dancing at a party in Lekki ( where there was a lot of rich people ) and the party was a strictly by invitation! I sat down quietly on the nearest seat to me and I signalled to a friend to quickly help me get my flat but mehn, it was embarassing!
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES?
- What does it mean to be healthy?
- How often do you go for medical check up or screening
- What is your definition of balanced diet?
- Why did you choose the your style of blogging?
- If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?(my weird question, lol).
MY BEST POST(S)
Thanks so much for nominating me InSpiritByGrace
I also want to appreciate the organizer of this Award Okoto Emigma